Modelled after our very own Bill of Rights, it is our belief at Hey Taxes that every customer should be entitled to certain services wherever they go to prepare their taxes. Hey Taxes will uphold this commitment to all of our customers.
- Every client has the right to an estimate for how much the services will cost before beginning their tax interview. Just as a customer is entitled to an estimate before commiting to a repair service for their automobile, so shall our clients be entitled also.
- Every client shall have access to not only a printed copy of all the forms filed with their taxes, but also all forms NOT filed with their taxes, but that were integral to the preparation of their tax return. This includes all worksheets created by the Tax Pro in the course of the tax interview.
- Every client shall have access to their tax documents 24/7 via the Internet. The storage and delivery of such forms shall be done with utmost care for the security of the clients documents and must use industry-standard security measures.
- Every client shall have access to ALL of their tax documents 24/7 via the Internet that they have payed to have professionally prepared. There shall be no artificial cut off date at which point a client's electronic documents are deemed to old to bother storing.
- Every client who elects to pay for their tax return preparation with their refund shall have the right to know any and all fees associated with such service(s) before agreeing to said service(s).
- Every client who elects to pay for their tax return preparation with their refund and elects to receive a paper check shall have the security of knowing that they can pick their check up in the office where their taxes were prepared. They shall not have to rely on the security of postal delivery (and their mailboxes) for the peace-of-mind that their check will not be stolen or lost.
- Every client who elects to pay for their tax return prepration for their refund and elects tor receive their refund on a prepaid Visa card shall have the right to know what the monthly fee for that card is as well as a list of all transaction fees.